Saturday, December 11, 2010

Share and Win with Tom's of Maine

This post brought to you by Toms of Maine. All opinions are 100% mine.

I've been a Tom's of Maine fan for awhile now. I switched to a natural, aluminum-free deodorant many years ago because it was a safer, healthier choice. But I tried many different brands, not finding the perfect one. That is until I used their long-lasting care, Apricot stick. I love the smell. I love how long it lasts. Well, I love it.

Did you know that Tom's Of Maine has oral care too? And it's Wicked Fresh ~ as their slogan states!  Their Long-lasting Fresh Breath Toothpaste protects from cavities but at the same time uses natural flavored oils and patent-pending botanical extract to keep your breath smelling fresh. The Wicked Fresh Mouthwash comes in refreshing mint flavors to give your mouth that clean feel!

Right now That's Wicked Fresh contest page is having an easy and fun giveaway of a $500 Target Gift Card and other Wicked Fresh products too. You will need a Twitter account to follow @TomsofMaine and you'll get to tweet about your favorite Wicked Fresh moment in your life. Fun! I just did my entry and it took less than a minute. Wahoo! I could really use that Target card this holiday season.

If you're a facebook junkie like me then you'll love their active page HERE.

What Tom's of Maine products do you use?

click here

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 crunchy comments:

Catherine said...

I have almost the exact same story on deodorant. I wanted non- aluminum, but I didn't like any of the ones I tried until the apricot stick! LOVE! Thanks for sharing the giveaway- I didn't know about it... who knows maybe I'll win ;)